Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Offered on behalf of NEBOSH-accredited course provider RRC International.
10 day course, 1 day exam
Week 1: Mon 16th Nov - Fri 20th Nov
Week 2: Mon 30th Nov - Fri 4th Dec
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health for all types of organisations.
It helps holders manage risk more effectively by covering a broadrange of topics and is ideal for:
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety
The NEBOSH International Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide and meets the requirements for Technician Membership of IOSH (Tech IOSH) and Associate Membership of IIRSM (AIIRSM). Valued by employers – both in the UK and internationally
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk - understanding people and processes
Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Unit IG1 is assessed by a two-hour assessment completed at home
Unit IG2 is assessed by a three hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace